10/10/23

"I'M TIRED AND EVERYTHING HURTS"

HATS OFF GENTLEMEN IT'S ADEQUATE

NEW SINGLE RELEASED

In his own words Malcolm Galloway

"A Must Read"

"This song is about the experience of wanting to be honest when asked how I am, while also being aware that in many social situations it isn't the one thing to actually say how you feel. This is a frequent problem for someone with an invisible disability that causes chronic pain". 

 "It mostly affects my spine, but also causes recurrent vomiting, chronic pain, unpredictable flare-ups in many joints, intermittent brain fog, and problems with the autonomic nervous system and peripheral nerves. Although some people with this group of conditions use a wheelchair, for me is an invisible disability, as although my life is greatly influenced by chronic pain, leading to me having to retire from my career as a consultant neuropathologist (hospital doctor), to most people most of the time I don't look visibly disabled". 

The title of the song's been inspired by a Newsthump T-shirt. "I'm tired and everything hurts" is the seventh album of the band titled "The Light Of Ancient Mistakes" which was released on September 9th, 2023. 

"I'm tired and everything hurts" sales will be donated to the Ehlers-Danlos Society to help with their work in research relating to the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. 

To purchase "I'm tired and everything hurts" please visit the band's camp at:

imtiredandeverythinghurts | Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate (bandcamp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment